Valentine’s day should be about love. And the gifts we give can spread more love, and more good, to more people. That’s why all of these gifts give back to good causes with each purchase.
Good Valentine's Day Gifts That Give Back
- Quickview Bags, AccessoriesThe Clara tote is roomy, sturdy, and made to carry everything you need her to. You choose the materials and hardware to fit your taste, and a woman in a low income area of Detroit gets to build a better life.$118.00
- Quickview Mens Apparel, Apparel, Women's ApparelWear this sweatshirt to show your commitment to stepping forward in love when others step back in fear. Every sweatshirt funds our peacemaking work on the frontlines of conflict in Syria, Iraq, and beyond.$45.00
- Quickview Jewelry, AccessoriesMade from Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts and other aluminum scrap left in Laos, these Friendship Bracelets are part of the “Buy Back The Bombs” movement which enables the clean up and recycling of littered bombs by turning them into beautiful jewelry. • clears 2m2 of Laotian landscape.$30.00
- Quickview Jewelry, AccessoriesMade from Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts and other aluminum scrap left in Laos, these beautiful Dome Earrings are part of the “Buy Back The Bombs” movement which enables the clean up and recycling of littered bombs by turning them into beautiful jewelry. • Sterling silver pair clears 8m2 of Laotian landscape • 14K yellow gold pair clears 12m2 of Laotian landscape$130.00
- Quickview Toys, KidsThe very best bracelets are the ones you make yourself - and Yoobi's got you covered with an awesome DIY charm bracelet kit. With enough charms to make 5 bracelets, we know what you'll be doing at sleepovers from now on! You buy, Yoobi gives - For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S.$15.00
- Quickview Body, BathSugar Scrub, Body Lotion and Bar Soap that is all natural and cruelty free. For every essentials set you purchase, Hand in Hand will donate three bars of soap and three months of clean water to a child in need. Comes in 4 scents Coral, Lavender, Orange Blossom and Sea Salt.$38.00
- Quickview Jewelry, AccessoriesHandmade by artisans in Costa Rica the "REEF" Bracelet protects biodiversity and ocean life by actively engaging and inspiring the public through citizen science, education, and partnerships with the scientific community. 10% of net profits of this bracelet will be donated to REEF.$5.00
- Quickview Jewelry, AccessoriesChannel your inner Greek goddess with this elegant, laurel-inspired necklace plated in luxurious 14k gold. 16.5"L, 3"L Extender Chain 14k Gold Plated With Love from INDIA$58.00
- Quickview Bags, AccessoriesThis darling pouch is perfect for keeping your things straight while you travel near and far. Its soft geometric embroidery and cute pompom embellishment comes from the village of Nahuala, Guatemala. Repurposing discarded fabric from female weavers in Guatemala, your purchase supports Hiptipco's sustainable project to utilize recycled materials. Minimize your fashion footprint! Every Hiptipico pouch is handmade by Maya artisans which produces one-of-a-kind variations. This makes them uniquely charming and distinct from factory-made accessories. Dimensions H 5 1/2", W 9 1/2"$32.00
- Quickview Jewelry, AccessoriesSparkle with these stunning metallic druzy earrings. Hypo allergenic gunmetal posts. Stunning charcoal faux druzy. 12mm diameter. Made with love in Kenya.$18.00
- Quickview Jewelry, Accessories
This beautiful lasso style piece is handcrafted from a .50 caliber brass shell casing. A Sword & Plough favorite, this adjustable necklace can be dressed up or down to complete any outfit.
Each piece is one of a kind and hand hammered from repurposed bullet casings.
- Quickview Apparel, Women's ApparelSudara Robes are ethically-made and designed in a variety of fun bold patterns. All robes feature pockets as well as an internal and external fabric tie closure. • 100% rayon • Machine washable; line dry • Available in variety of colors$79.00